Subscribe and save
with local solar energy
How it works
Did you know?
Regardless as to whether or not you own your home or have adequate rooftop space, community solar offers equal access to solar energy savings.
- To date, 40 states have at least one community solar project.
- Twenty-two states, plus Washington, DC, have policies that support community solar.
- Community Solar is the only form of renewable energy that allows low-to-moderate income customers and disadvantaged communities to participate
- Every community solar project constructed creates economic opportunity though the creation of local jobs and tax revenue.
- Community solar supports corporate ESG initiatives and help to achieve US climate goals.
Get in touch with our team by contacting email@example.com to find a community solar project operating near you.
No problem! Simply give your aggregator and utility one month's notice before moving and your contract can be terminated. If you want to continue to participate in the clean energy economy, we can help you find a local project to subscribe to in your new area.
Community solar provides meaningful utility savings to subscribers. In Illinois alone, SRE saves residential customers $1.5mm in utility spend each year. Additionally, developers hire local construction labor for every project, creating high paying jobs in the area. Once the project is operational, it begins generating tax revenue for the state.