We may collect, store, and use the following kinds of information:
- Information about your computer and about your use of this website. This may include your IP address, your location, your browser type and version, your operating system, your referral source, your length of visit, your page views, and website navigation.
- Information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our website services, email notifications, and/or newsletters (such as your name and your email address).
- Information that you provide to us in the form of support to our platform. For example, when you interact with us through a social media site or third party service, we may receive information about you from such network.
- Information we may receive about you from third parties, such as companies that we have partnered with to provide our Services to their customers. We may also collect information about you that is publicly available.
We use the information we collect from you in various ways, such as:
- to provide, operate, and maintain our services
- to improve, personalize, and expand our services
- to understand and analyze how you use our services
- to develop new products, services, features, and functionalities
- to communicate with you and to provide you with updates and other information relating to our services
- to keep our website secure and prevent fraud
- to send you email notifications that you have specifically requested
- to further any other business purpose with your consent
We will not, without your express consent, share your personal information with any third parties for the purpose of direct marketing.
We retain the information we collect from you if we have an ongoing legitimate business need to do so. For example, to provide you with a service you have requested or to comply with applicable legal, tax, or accounting requirements.
We may share and disclose the information we collect from you in various ways, including:
- Vendors and Service Providers. We may share information with third-party vendors and service providers that provide services on our behalf and to provide you with information relevant to you such as product announcements, software updates, special offers, or other information.
- Aggregated Information. Where legally permissible, we may use and share information about users with our partners in an aggregated or de-identified form that cannot reasonably be used to identify you.
- Third-Party Partners. We may also share information about our users with third-party partners in order to receive additional and publicly available information about you.
- Business Transfers. Information may be disclosed and otherwise transferred to any potential acquirer, successor, or assignee as part of any proposed merger, acquisition, debt financing, sale of assets, or similar transaction, or in the event of insolvency, bankruptcy, or receivership in which information is transferred to one or more third parties as one of our business assets.
- With Your Consent. We may share information with your consent.
A cookie is a file containing an identifier (a string of letters and numbers) that is sent by a web server to a web browser and is stored by the browser. The identifier is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server. This enables the web server to identify and track the web browser.
We use both “session” cookies and “persistent” cookies on the website. Session cookies will be deleted from your computer when you close your browser. Persistent cookies will remain stored on your computer until deleted or until they reach a specified expiration date.
The website contains links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of third-party websites.